HUDeez™ is a division of National Resources for Housing, LLC.
HUDeez™ & QuickTIPs™ name are trademarks of NRH, Inc. All rights reserved.
©2014 NRH, Inc.
For Inquiries:NRH, Inc.
635 136th Ave.
Holland, MI 49424
1. ESSENTIAL INFORMATION PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS IS AN ABSOLUTE CONDITION OF YOUR USE OF THE HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS, AND FORMS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND National Resources for Housing, DOING BUSINESS AS HUDeez™. By using the site, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. HUDeez™ reserves the right to change these terms at any time, and you agree to be bound by such changes. The term services is the services provided by HUDeez™. The term QuickTIPs™ are the tools, the resources, and use of all materials accessible by Customer (including but not limited to all professional photography, templates, graphics, etc.). The term Customer Content are any materials provided by Customer for use, on, and with HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ . This includes, but is not limited to any photos, logos and written materials provided by Customer.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ is a membership service which provides users with the necessary tools, access to a collection of on-line resources to provide any number of professionally answered questions regarding HUD Handbook 4350.3 Rev-1, any Customer Content added within said Customer’s account, and accessibility to this service 24/7 from anywhere they have web access (the "Service" and the HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ Content). In addition, HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ allows the Customer to add Customer’s Content pertaining to QuickTIPs™ citations. In order to use the Service, you must become a member to HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ , and obtain access to the World Wide Web (preferably high speed modem, DSL, broadband) on your account, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment and modem or other access devices. You, the Customer, understand and agree that you are fully and unconditionally responsible for any and all content you provide (the Customer's Content). HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ also offers the availability of transmitting content via email to third-party recipients. You, the Customer, also understand and agree that you are fully and unconditionally responsible for any and all content you provide (the Customer's Content), as well as the email addresses of any and all recipients to which you transmit QuickTIPs™ content.
3. PERMITTED USE: YOU MAY a) Use HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ as a reference tool to ascertain pertinent HUD regulations in regards to HUD Handbook 4350.3 Rev-1. b) Print citations, with/without Customer Content, for use in training Customer staff on HUD regulations. c) Transmit HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ citations to third-party recipients through the internal email programming of the service. d) Write Customer Content in the way of Notes or Bookmarks within the Customer account services of HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™.
4. PROHIBITED USE OF SITE: YOU MAY NOT a) Transfer the rights to any HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ content written by National Resources for Housing specific to the service . b) Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part of any of the service. c) Attempt to extract reuse any graphic or image that is contained in the completed work. d) Copy or reproduce the HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ content, except as specifically provided for in paragraph 3a and 3d. e) Display the HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ content publicly in any digital or print format. Doing so will be viewed as an attempt to distribute the work in a violation of this agreement. f) Re-sell distribute or sub-license the Service, or the rights to use the Service to anyone for any purpose, except as specifically provided for elsewhere in this agreement. HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ is in the business of licensing use of its materials to its customers. It is the specific intent of this provision to prohibit a subscriber, purchaser or licensee of HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ from using the Service and materials contained within its web site to enter, either directly or indirectly, a similar or competing business. It is also prohibited to use the Service in a product/application whereby the subscriber, purchaser or licensee of that product can then use the Service for its own purposes. g) You agree not to use the Service in any way that could be considered defamatory, pornographic, libelous, immoral, obscene or fraudulent, either by making physical changes to it, or in the juxtaposition to accompanying text. You agree not to use QuickTIPs™ as part of any use involving sensitive subject matter, as determined by HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ . Please contact National Resources for Housing for any clarification you may need.
5. CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITY You (the Customer) also agree and are solely responsible and liable for all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, images, or other materials (the Customer's Content that you upload, post, or transmit via the Service). HUDeez™ does not control any Content posted via the Service, nor can HUDeez™ guarantee the accuracy, integrity, privacy or quality of such Content you provide. It is agreed and understood that HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ is a site that allows users to create and/or share Customer Content for use in training of Customer staff, and as such, the privacy of such uploaded and distributed content cannot be guaranteed. All reasonably available precautions are taken to prevent gratuitous disclosure of Customer Content. It is agreed that you will not upload any content or materials that may be considered defamatory, pornographic, libelous, immoral or obscene. In addition you will not upload, post, or transmit any Content to which you do not have the requisite rights, that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any other party. In addition you will not upload any files that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, limit the functionality of HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ , or interfere with or disrupt the Service, the servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Service.
6. GRANTING OWNERSHIP a) HUDeez™ can only grant ownership of the specific Customer Content to which they have made available to the Customer. For all services, including the HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ web site, in the event of a service interruption or failure of the HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ web site operation, servers, computer systems, software programs, CD-ROMs, or any other related or non related issues, including but not limited to cancellation or termination of your subscription, HUDeez™ will not be held responsible or liable for any loss of any Customer Content you may have produced or are in the process of producing. b) NO MONEY DAMAGES Under no circumstances whatsoever will HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ and any related services, its proprietors, vendors, subcontractors, employees, or agents, be liable to Customer or any third party for any damages, including, but not limited to, lost profits, lost savings, lost data, or other indirect or direct, incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages arising out of the Services. Some states do not allow the limitations or exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
7. LIMITATION OF REMEDIES REPLACEMENT POLICY OR REFUNDS The HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ entire liability and your exclusive remedy, with respect to any claims arising out of your use of HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ web site and related services shall be as follows: a) If your account is in good standing, and you have not let your account become inactive or expired, and there is a QuickTIPs™ web site failure, you will be allowed back online at no extra charge, and will resume your normal membership. Any Customer Content which is archived or backed up, and if available, will be placed back online on the HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ web site, and any such work and Services will be made available to you. b) REFUNDS (MEMBERSHIP ONLY) For HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ memberships, refunds will be given ONLY if within 14 days of purchase, and before any Customer transmittals of Content have taken place. All refunds are subject to a 15% (of purchase price) or $15 (whichever is greater) administration fee. It is understood and agreed that HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ is providing a service, and CUSTOMER'S use of this service for any length of time beyond that which is stated is nonrefundable. It is also agreed and understood that CUSTOMER was fully aware of the service, its capabilities, and these terms of conditions prior to joining.
8. INDEMNIFICATION You, your successors, heirs, and assigns agree to indemnify, defend and hold HUDeez™ harmless against all claims or liability asserted against HUDeez™ arising out of or in connection with any breach of any of the terms of this entire Agreement. You, your successors, heirs, and assigns also agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless HUDeez™ , its officers, directors, owners, partners, subsidiaries, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party provider to us from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, claims of any third party, including attorney fees, due to, arising out of, related to or otherwise (1) attributable to the actual or alleged infringement or violation of any materials or intellectual property you provided, or (2) attributable to your use of any of the HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ web site and any and all related Services provided by HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™, including third party services.
9. LIMITATIONS OF SERVICE Unfortunately computers need routine maintenance and sometimes break down, and HUDeez™ cannot control the timing or volume attempts to access HUDeez™ ‘s servers. As a result, HUDeez™ does not guarantee that Customer or any third parties will be able to access any work at any particular time. However, HUDeez™ will do everything in its power to ensure the workability and accessibility to its site, as well as giving fair warning to Customers when routine maintenance is to be scheduled.
11. INTERNATIONAL USE Recognizing the global nature of the World Wide Web, you will comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content, including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
12. RESPONSIBILITIES You are solely liable and responsible for any claim or demand made by a third party due to or arising out of your Customer Content, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS, or your violation of any rights of another.
13. NO RESALE OF SERVICE You will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Service, including use of the Service or access to the Service.
14. SERVICE RESTRICTIONS You will abide by all practices, storage limits, and other restrictions concerning the Service that HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ may establish.
15. SERVICE MODIFICATIONS HUDeez™ reserves the right at any time to modify, suspend, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof)) with or without notice. HUDeez™ will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
16. TERMINATION Should Customer default on any payment or abuse these TERMS AND CONDITIONS, HUDeez™ may, in its sole discretion, terminate your (the Customer's) use of or access to the Service, or your use of or access to any other HUDeez™ service, for any reason. HUDeez™ may also, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. Upon any such termination, HUDeez™ may immediately deactivate or delete your membership and all related information, passwords, and files, and may bar any further access to such files or to the Service. HUDeez™ is not liable to you or to any third party for any such termination.
17. ADVERTISEMENTS, PROMOTIONS AND TRUSTED PARTNERS From time to time, HUDeez™ runs advertisements and promotions. The manner, mode, and extent of advertising by HUDeez™ will be determined by HUDeez™ in its sole discretion, and is subject to change at any time without notice. In addition, HUDeez™ may work with Trusted Partners, in order to provide you with greater service. Your communications or dealings with such Trusted Partners found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such communications or dealings with any Trusted Partners or outside services, are solely between you and such outside service provider or Trusted Partner. HUDeez™ is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such communications or dealings or as the result of the presence of such outside service providers or Trusted Partners.
18. HUDeez™ PROPRIETARY RIGHTS The Service and any software provided by HUDeez™ in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary or confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly authorized by HUDeez™ , you will not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part. HUDeez™ grants you a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the object code of Software on one device at a time, provided that with respect to such Software you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, sell, sublicense or otherwise transfer, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, recompile, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code (except as expressly permitted by local laws), or grant a security interest in or otherwise assign any right. You will not use modified or unauthorized versions of the Software for any purpose, including for the purpose of obtaining access to the Service; you will not access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by HUDeez™ for such use.
19. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES Your use of HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ and any related Service is at your sole risk and liability. The Service is provided on an as is and as available basis. HUDeez™ expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. HUDeez™ makes no warranty that the Service will meet your requirements, the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, error free, secure, or any products or services produced on or through HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™ will meet your expectations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from HUDeez™ QuickTIPs™, or through or from the Service, will create any warranty not expressly stated in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
20. NOTICES Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. The Service may also provide notices of changes to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices generally on the Service.
21. COPYRIGHTS HUDeez™ respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same.
22. ENFORCEABILITY If any provision of this Agreement is held to be not enforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent to make it enforceable.
23. JURISDICTION This agreement, its validity and effect, shall be solely interpreted under, and solely governed by, the laws of the State of Michigan. Any claims shall be brought solely in the Federal District Court of Ottawa County of Michigan and you expressly consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Michigan. You consent to service of any required notice or process upon you by registered mail or overnight courier with proof of delivery.
24. LEGAL FEES AND JURISDICTION If HUDeez™ is obligated to go to court, rather than arbitration, to enforce any of its rights, or to collect any fees, you agree to reimburse HUDeez™ for its legal fees, cost and disbursements if HUDeez™ is successful.
25. ENTIRE CONTRACT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT IT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND HUDeez™, WHICH SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSAL OR PRIOR AGREEMENT, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION BETWEEN YOU AND HUDeez™ RELATING TO THE SUBJECT OF THIS AGREEMENT. THE EXPLANATIONS TO FAQ'S AND OTHER EXPLANATIONS AND CONTENT PROVIDED IN HUDeez™ WEBSITE ARE FOR YOUR INFORMATION ONLY AND ARE NOT, AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS, PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. 06/14